Since 1953, The Arc of Multnomah-Clackamas has been advocating for, supporting, and serving children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
The Arc of Multnomah-Clackamas, serving Multnomah, Clackamas, and Washington Counties, offers a wide variety of community programs for individuals and families, all designed to help children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities achieve their greatest potential.
Learn more about:
- Adult & Family Case Coordination
- Brokerage Support Services
- Recreation Club
- Multnomah Community Garden
- NEED Cooking and Nutrition Program
- Healthy Lifestyles Program